Fresh Tuna & Chickpea Bites
Tuna contains many essential nutrients including iron, potassium, protein, selenium, and vitamins D and B12.
Nutritious legume with a concentrated amount of key nutrients that help babies to thrive
Zucchini has lots of Vitamin A, which is a great source for bone growth and the immune system
- Health Benefits: Brain / Eye
- Recommended For Babies: 6 Months +
- Finger Food
- Each 300g Bag Comes With Approx 25 Pops. (Usually about 5 meals)
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- BPA Free Packaging, Stores in the Freezer for 3 months. Ready When You Need It.
Ingredients: Fresh tuna, Australian chickpeas, zucchini, south aussie carrots, herbs(parsley, coriander)
So happy to have stumbled across Tinybeets!! The food is wholesome and convenient, Tinybeets are so accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.