Veggie Chicken Pops
Great source of protein! Chicken Breast is packed full of Amino acids that help their heart and muscles
Zucchini has lots of Vitamin A, which is a great source for bone growth and the immune system
Carrot is the super vitamin veggie, Vitamin K, B6 and are a great source of Fibre
Mushrooms also have a superpower, they contain nutrients found in both plants and animals
- Health Benefits: Muscle & Immunity
- Recommended for Babies: 8 months +
- Each 300g Bag Comes With Approx 25 Pops. (Usually about 5 snacks!)
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- No Added Nasties like sugar, salt, preservatives, fillers.
- BPA Free Packaging, Stores in the Freezer for 3 months. Ready When You Need It.
The veggie pops are delicious and such a healthy and convenient way to offer finger food to bub. Would love to see more finger food options from Tiny Beets.
My little one loves these and they have both protein and vegetables so I’m happy too!
These went down really well with both my 9 month old and 4 year old. I’d love to see a bigger range of finger foods from Tinybeets