Term and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All content appearing on this website belongs to Tinybeets Foods and may not be reproduced without written permission.
2. Order cutoff is 11:59pm on Tuesday. Delivery will be weekly on a on your chosen delivery day and time.
3. If you wish to cancel your order you have until 6am Wednesday to do so. Please use the contact us page to let us know if you wish to cancel. Cancellations after 6am wednesday will not be accepted.
4. We do not accept refunds on change of mind with products. If you have any issues though we encourage you to contact us. We want you and your little one to have a great experience with TinyBeets and will accommodate where possible.
5. Organic and local produce is always used as a first preference, however, from time to time particular items are unavailable. If this is the case we will source high-quality Australian produce to substitute.
6. Your privacy is important to us and we will never share your data with a third party without your permission.
7. Tinybeets Foods will ask Customers to review our products via the third party app “Judge.me” 7 days after Order is completed.. Customers are not required to place a review, and are able to be anonymous.