Butternut pumpkin contains Calcium, Folate, Vitamin A, Fibre and Antioxidant Beta-Carotene
Zucchini has lots of Vitamin A, which is a great source for bone growth and the immune system
Lentils are full of Iron, Protein and high in Fibre, they also contain myriad of minerals and B Vitamins
Carrot is the super vitamin veggie, Vitamin K, B6 and are a great source of Fibre
- Health Benefits: Eye & Immunity
- Recommended for Babies: 6 months +
- Smooth Puree
- Each 360g Bag Comes With 6 x 60g Baby Cubes(Usually about 3 meals!)
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- No Added Nasties like sugar, salt, preservatives, fillers.
- BPA Free Packaging, Stores in the Freezer for 3 months. Ready When You Need It.
My 6 month son loves the pumpkin darl after the first spoonful he had he wanted more
My little one loves this meal, cant spoon it in fast enough. Love trying all these different flavour combinations. They are delicious
We are only just starting on our solids journey and my little one has enjoyed zucchini, pumpkin and carrot as finger food. The pumpkin Dahl is lovely as it allows her to experience these flavours combined, with the added benefit of the iron and protein from the lentils.